Personal injury information can be found for attorneys.
Have you or your loved one got personal injuries due to a car accident? Getting a full evaluation by Van Nuys Auto accident Chiropractor will ensure faster health recovery and help to document all the injuries you incurred in this devastating incident to benefit your law suit if need be.
As per the Traffic Collision records more than a thousand auto accidents occur in Van Nuys every year. Despite of huge advances in vehicle safety standards over the years, we are still vulnerable to car crash injuries. Even in a relatively low speed crash the body can easily sustain soft tissue damages. Often sudden jerk in neck and back from the impact of crash can result in mis-alignment of the spine.
In heat of the accident victims sometimes don't feel any pain or symptoms of injury. But lack of pain following the accident doesn’t mean you’re not injured. Sometimes it can take several days or even a few weeks or months for the injury to show. You should always make an appointment for a professional evaluation of your auto accident injuries to Van Nuys Auto Accident Chiropractor as soon as possible.
Common Types of Auto Accident Injury:
- Lower back pain
- Spinal injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Herniated disc
- Sprain Chiropractic
Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries Recovery:
Our Van Nuys Auto accident Chiropractor, Dr. Anthony Silva, implements a holistic pain management approach along with varied treatment plan for patients who are suffering from injuries due to a car crash. These treatment plans may include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Adjustments realign the spinal column and joints, alleviating the pain and the associated discomfort. It aids in back, neck, hip, and leg pain improvement.
- Spinal Decompression: It is a commonly used conservative treatment for compressed disc issues resulting from auto accidents.
- Physical therapy: It's aimed to help victims increase their mobility, strengthen their body and improve their overall flexibility.
- Massage therapy: It's incorporated in treatment plan to relieve muscle spasms following a car crash. Alleviating the muscle tension can restore muscle mobility and range of motion.
- Nutritional Counseling: We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health.
- Lifestyle Advice: Our lifestyle advice helps patients avoid further injuries and step on to a faster recovery path.
Each therapeutic treatment method is designed to promote healing by addressing the underlying cause of your pain through offering a non- invasive drug free solution for it. Skyline Health Group as your auto accident injury chiropractor in Van Nuys provides comprehensive care for faster recovery from your personal injuries due to an auto accident. Call now to schedule an evaluation at 818-922-7755